Paste your Bing Webmaster Tools verification code here
When you need results in the U.S. and abroad.
Benefits of a Will
TYPICAL BENEFITS OF A WILL
- To minimize, and perhaps eliminate, federal estate taxes.
- To avoid statutory dispositions of your estate, which would apply if you die without a will.
- To provide for the support of your spouse for the rest of her/his life while protecting your estate from creditors and future spouse.
- To provide support for your children and grandchildren.
- To designate a guardian for your minor children